Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] oggtiutb@norton.com is offline

Default This could have been a massive explosion

My husband came home from work and he was really cold. He sat down in
front of an electric space heater on the porch and fell asleep. I
went to wake him to tell him to go to bed. As he was waking, he let
out a gigantic fart only inches from that heater. I immediately
unplugged the heater. Otherwise we would have blown this place to the
moon. He tends to get the farts quite often. I am tossing that
electric space heater in the trash tomorrow so the explosion never
happens from his gas.

But what kind of heater can I get that will not ignite farts? Our
porch is always cold so we need some sort of heater that will not
ignite his gas.