Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
Craig M Craig M is offline

Default where to buy prismatic rectangular wraparound flourescent lens 48" x 10" for older 2 t12 non-electronic ballast unit?

I replaced my lamp unit in the kitchen when a ballast went bad, went with
new electronic unit, and never regretted it, its better light, and comes on
when the switch is flipped, and my wifes comment when I hit the swtich,
"WOW, there's light" said it all, and you save a bit on the electric bill.

"dadiOH" wrote in message
john smith wrote:
where to buy prismatic rectangular wraparound flourescent lens 48"
x 10" for older 2 t12 non-electronic ballast unit?

Can't find anything in local home depot, orchard supply, lamp stores
so far (northern california). All those places seem to have
switched over to 48" x 8" t8 electronic ballast units.

All the do it yourself stores sell plastic diffusers both prismatic
and matte that are the right length but wider than what you want; they
can be easily cut. They bend too.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...