Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow Mike Marlow is offline

Default Rules on pre-drilling sizes for screws

"LRod" wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:34:52 GMT, "Thomas G. Marshall"
. com wrote:

Top posted for your convenience.

(In other words, you can look at the earlier text by scrolling down if
you *want* to, but you're not forced to wade through dozens of lines
of unedited material to get to the meat of THIS post

Some might consider it better to snip unwanted text rather than leave that
unedited material in place. Obviously, others don't, but the dozens of
lines of unedited material has never been a good argument for top posting.
In fact, leaving all that irrelevant text in place has never been a good
practice for a lot of reasons. But... I don't really care that much myself
about top or bottom posting and I'm getting out now before this turns into
another extended thread debating the two styles.

--

-Mike-