Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Owned by a cat? You'll enjoy this...

Joel Koltner wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Jim was there the day they invented dirt.

Ever listen to Bruce Williams (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Williams) on
the radio? Years ago I heard some caller ask him, "How old are you?," to
which he replied, "I'm older than dirt!"

No, I haven't, but I'll check it out the next time WSM is streaming
some NASCAR crap. I swear, listening to a car race on the radio is
worse than listening to paint dry.

BTW, Jim Thompson has made the same "I'm older than dirt!" claim,
many times.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell