Posted to alt.home.repair
djay djay is offline

Default knobs or pulls or both?

"Bill" wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:33:13 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Eric9822" wrote in message

Personal preference. I installed knobs because I do not like the way
pulls look.

I don't agree

Personal preference = NO
HER preference = Yes.

Absolutely correct! If we need decorative hardware someplace in the
house, I take the missus to the store and let her pick.

Thanks to all of you who responded! I think I'm gonna get double sided tape
and tape several of these football style guys on the various cabinet doors
and drawer fronts. That might give the missus some ideas!

Good posts from all of you and I appreciate it. I'll let you know how it
goes!

Djay