Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Ohmster[_2_] Ohmster[_2_] is offline

Default Owned by a cat? You'll enjoy this...

John Larkin wrote in
:

Oh this is perfect. I love kitties and electronics! Here is Missy in her
window. She is very pleased to make your acquaintance as well.
http://www.ohmster.com/~ohmster/picture/missy005.jpg

My cats are cuter than your cats, punk, and don't you forget it. [1]

http://s2.supload.com/free/MVC-260X.JPG/view/

http://s2.supload.com/free/MVC-263X.JPG/view/

John

Oh how cute!!!!!!! Very nice John, very nice.

My in house Linux server is better than yours and don't you forget it. LOL!

A dedicated Linux play server on a broadband 24/7 connecting with a FQDS
just cannot be beat for small time **** like this.

Kitty is definitely a real beauty, I want her/him, I will give you $25
paypal right now for the kitties!

--
~Ohmster | ohmster /a/t/ ohmster dot com
Put "messageforohmster" in message body