Posted to alt.home.repair
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default moen faucet, defies physics.

On Oct 31, 2:20 pm, Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:

I've never seen this but reminds me of time coworker bought a new house
and builder had mixed up hot and cold line in bathroom and hot water
went to toilet. Every time he flushed, he got a hot flush

Had a friend who had the exact same problem with a builder, every time
he spent more than a few minutes sitting on the throne, he'd get
condensation on his butt.

This same builder also managed to not notice that the drywall crew had
drywalled over the air conditioner return ductwork. Friend noticed the
AC wasn't putting out much air, they sent the AC contractor, whose
first question was "Where's the return?"

Jerry