Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default [OT] Yet another posting thread. Was: Rules on pre-drilling sizes for screws

"Thomas G. Marshall"
. com wrote in

Top posting is convenient as you point out for email, because in email
there are two contributors, and less need for interleaved posting.

*snipped and trimmed for content and length*

My newsreader makes reading messages that are either top, middle, or
bottom posted easy. I have it set to display the original message
(denoted with the standard character by 98% of posts) in a smaller size
font than the new message.

It will also automatically scroll down to the new text when I ask it to.

Because of these settings, I just don't see what the problem with where
someone put his original message is. As long as things are kept neat and
trimmed, reading messages is really quite easy.

Fyi, I'm using Xnews.

Puckdropper