Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Owned by a cat? You'll enjoy this...

AnimalMagic wrote:

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:04:11 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

The only place he won't sprawl is on the adding machine keys... really
shakes his tree when it starts going clackety-clackety ;-)

The fact that you still have one of those on your desk is more
frightening.

If you're frightened buy an antique using an antique, you better
leave, NOW. Jim was there the day they invented dirt.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida