Posted to alt.home.repair
Cshenk Cshenk is offline

Default Rough price- electrical

"SteveB" wrote
..
As we get further into repairs after renters, looking for very *general*
rate info on some items. We know the rates vary but if anyone can tell
us what they paid (and area you generally live in) we'd appreciate it.
If you happen to be in Norfolk area, thats us.

Snip, several small jobs)

Here is what I would do. First, ask around among friends and family. You
might locate someone who can safely do the work before you go spend more.
A lot of people who work in the trades do side jobs for CA$H. If not, I
would check with some of the smaller companies, as they do the smaller
things like this.

I have very few friends here just now because we just moved back from Sasebo
Japan, but I am going to catch my neighbor who does roofing and such and ask
if he has a friend who'd like some extra money (cash) for the various small
jobs.
xxcarol