Posted to alt.dss.hack,rec.woodworking,de.alt.dateien.weibsbilder,edm.forsale,alt.fashion
Larry[_4_] Larry[_4_] is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

We should fly an empty, remote control Boeing 747 into Schoenfeld's
house to see how many unexplained explosions appear in the tape that
may lead us to the conclusion that demolition experts might have snuck
into his house to strategically place explosives thereby proving that
the plane was just a distraction.

I cut and pasted the following formula to prove that it will be a
controlled demolition that destroyed his home and not the boeing 747.
I used just one of the formulas 'cause his house is smaller than a
skyscraper...I just needed the one formula...

[1.10] WTC 2 Collapse Time =sum(k=0)^77 (-u_k+(u_k^2+74.28))/9.8 =
9.48 sec
Where
u_k=(32+k)/(33+k)
SQRT(u_(k-1)^2+74.28) ;/ u_0=0