Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default UH is signing off news as of Dec 31,007

On 31 Oct 2007 00:50:07 GMT, (William J King) wrote:

If you don't mind paying $3 a month, I'm very happy with APN:
http://www.forteinc.com/apn/index.php

rec.woodworking has been a valuable resource to me over
the years. Regretably the University of Hawaii administrators
decided to end their support of the news service.

I'll try find another way to get back to rec.woodworking
in the mean time, keep on building with wood.

William J. King, PhD, MPH
University of Hawaii--Manoa
( e-mail )
Actually:
21 degrees 17 minutes 56.2653 seconds North
157 degrees 48 minutes 57.8565 seconds West

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing