Posted to rec.woodworking

Default UH is signing off news as of Dec 31,007

"Han" wrote in message
I use Verizon's news server since I have Verizon Fios. The newsserver
(IMO) is pretty good, certainly for text, and even for abpw. There are
many complaints about incompletes for some binary groups, but I have no
problems for what I do.

Hawaii used to have verizon. Don't know what you have now. I am in NJ.
Giganews is nuch faster than verizon, and you can get a 30-day free
trial.

Yeah, but he'd have to actually pay for it. Most schools provide internet
for free to staff. (your tax dollars at work)