Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Tom2000 Tom2000 is offline

Default Owned by a cat? You'll enjoy this...

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:07:33 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Oh this is perfect. I love kitties and electronics! Here is Missy in her
window. She is very pleased to make your acquaintance as well.
http://www.ohmster.com/~ohmster/picture/missy005.jpg

My cats are cuter than your cats, punk, and don't you forget it. [1]

http://s2.supload.com/free/MVC-260X.JPG/view/

http://s2.supload.com/free/MVC-263X.JPG/view/

John

[1] Well, they were when they were little. They're sisters, from the
SPCA, named Comet and Ajax. We just did the flea-drop treatment and my
arm is almost usable again. As the man said, be wary of any critter
that's sharp on five of its six ends.

Yep, I've been clawed from head-to-toe a few times ;-)

My "little guy"....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/DeskAttack.jpg

...Jim Thompson

Those cat pics are great. Thanks for posting them. Maybe there is
something to cats and electronics. I love them, too.

A guy in the Picaxe forum, by accident, might have invented the
ultimate electronic cat toy. He was playing with an inexpensive
stepper motor for his students. He taped a little flag to the shaft.

The pictures show the result:

http://www.picaxeforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7827

Tom