Posted to rec.woodworking

Default UH is signing off news as of Dec 31,007

Mark & Juanita wrote:

William J King wrote:

rec.woodworking has been a valuable resource to me over
the years. Regretably the University of Hawaii administrators
decided to end their support of the news service.

I'll try find another way to get back to rec.woodworking
in the mean time, keep on building with wood.

Not free, but good service. www.supernews.com

Access to all newsgroups and binaries. They do a pretty good job of
filtering most of the spam

Sorry about following up to my own comment, just wanted to add that I went
through the same thing when DirecPC (my former ISP) decided to drop
newsgroups because "nobody was using them" so they could offer more
services with that bandwidth. They never did add anything I could tell.