Posted to alt.home.repair
RickH RickH is offline

Default Ideas for pine wood paneling

On Oct 30, 12:46 pm, Firas wrote:
Hi, I am looking for any ideas on how to brighten up a room with nice
pine paneling. This is paneling from the 50's and is very nice. I
would like to keep it and I am looking for ideas other than painting.
Anyone try to put up different colored crown molding?
Thanks

If it's nice certainly dont paint it, I assume you cleaned it etc.
there is nothing much you can do about 1950's shellac/varnish
ambering. Other than that you can install some eyeball cans, put in
some strong reveal bulbs, and aim them at the walls.