Posted to rec.photo.digital,sci.math,alt.politics.greens,rec.org.mensa,alt.home.repair
Deep Reset Deep Reset is offline

Default Why Do We Not Wish for a Judaized World?

"He's So Funny!" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:55:02 -0000, Gabriel Gowdel wrote:

Then began 'He's So Funny! ' to curse and to swear:

Note: Vulgar posting not quoted.

This is a family news group in which children and young adults read. It is
*your* social responsibility as an adult to demonstrate proper Usenet
etiquette.

Please refrain from cursing and swearing.

Oh look! An emotionally stunted control-freak that's insecure about
"scary"

naughty potty-mouth rude words snipped
pawning off YOUR JOB on everyone else you useless ASSWIPE BREEDER!

I do so wish these MENSA people wouldn't cross-post.

;-)