Posted to alt.home.repair
Christopher Nelson Christopher Nelson is offline

Default Unsticking a corner cabinet carousel

On Oct 30, 9:30 am, Manster wrote:
Christopher Nelson wrote:
If all goes well, I'll be moving into a new house in a few weeks. The
house passed a detailed structural inspection with a few things we
need to look into but nothing serious. One major annoyance is that
the kitchen cabinets have a corner carousel that operates only with
difficulty. What is there to clean or oil? I can't find any generic
directions on fixing this sort of thing and I've never had one in my
house before.

Has it been painted? Look closely, there may be a few set screws
holding the works together.

No, no paint.