Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural
mark mark is offline

Default Brought the wrong stone

wrote:

I am just wondering how others would deal with this matter. I am sure
that if I refuse to pay, this will end up in court and I really do not
need that hassle. Of course they are a large company and these
companies always win in court anyhow. Plus there is no way I can prove
that I left phone messages for them to call me.

I use my cellphone for ALL my outgoing calls.

at the end of the month, when I get my bill, it shows the number I dialed,
the date and time of the call, and the minutes talked. written proof that I
called a certain number on a certain date