Posted to alt.home.repair
Tim[_2_] Tim[_2_] is offline

Default Thermostat: Who To Order From Suggestions, Please ?

"Robert11" wrote in message
Last year I bought a Honeywell digital thermostat for our forced hot water
heating system.

Looked all over, but nobody seems to carry this model anymore (Model RTH
5100 B).

http://yourhome.honeywell.com/Consum...al/Default.htm

Then enter your zip code; you might get lucky.

Also, check Home Depot. While they may or may not have the 5100, they may
have one of the similar models. Or upgrade to a programmable one. $50 to
$100 for Honeywell; less for other brands.

If you are a die hard for that 5100, then you may have to just pick some
company. :-)

If you really have to pick, then maybe a company like Honeywell Central?

http://www.honeywellcentral.com/prod...7-25694-0.html

$54.99

Location: Austin Texas
Travis County
Phone: 877-MED-WING (877-633-9464)
Address: 815 Brazos Street, Suite 900, Austin, TX 78701

Hours: 9am - 8pm M - F (EST), SAT 11-