Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rob Morden Rob Morden is offline

Default HF truck crane

I've got one - you may have seen the grey Dodge with the Orange pole
in the back around. It is OK but:
1/ mounting it to the box bottom even with reinforcement doesn't cut
it. I have to re-do mine one of these days. The boom has been off
for months now since it broke the welds in the box.
2/ the winch is very poor quality - I stripped it - I can't think what
I was doing at the time - maybe trying to get the B&S surface grinder
off the pallet at about about 700lbs I think. (I didn't have an
engine hoist at the time.)

Other than that I think pretty good for the price.

Cheers,
rem

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:36:44 -0500, Ignoramus10340
wrote:

Has anyone used this crane? Any good/bad experiences?