Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Where can I get parts for 12V battery charger

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 06:21:09 -0700, Larry Bud
wrote:

[snip]

You don't HAVE to fix stuff now, because the replacement is dirt cheap
to buy. While bad for the land fills, it's a GOOD thing for pretty
much everything else.

Just today I got a Wal-Mart ad that included a $30 DVD player.

On top of that, you STILL have electronic supply sources.. HUGE
sources like DigiKey (my favorite) that ship out within 24 hours.
Sometimes I get the stuff the next day.

I need those sometimes, such as for the solid-state relays I use in my
holiday light control system (it also took a few 78L05 and MAX233 ICs
and some capacitors).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

school classes." -- Ted Kennedy