Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default Need diagram for Auto Generator

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 20:47:14 -0500, put finger
to keyboard and composed:

This is probably a bit off topic but does anyone have a wiring diagram
for an old automotive generator and associated regulator? I bought an
old Bobcat skid steer. I was surprised to find that it has a
generator rather than an alternator. THe generator has 2 posts to
connect wires and the regulator has 3. Alternators are easy to trace
the problem, but not generators. This one is not charging. Xan
anyone help?

Does this help?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...f?dmode=source

PS. There used to be a binary newsgroup for wiring schematics. I cant
find it now. What is the group name?

alt.binaries.schematics.electronics

- Franc Zabkar