Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Holding jigs for 19" front panels

Should be pickled then painted.
Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
http://lufkinced.com/

Randy Replogle wrote:
Carl McIver wrote:
I've been making a few front panels for equipment lately and I see
more on the horizon. Has anyone made jigs for securing these in
milling machines and how did you do it? Could these be available on
the market?

Not a fixture but a suggestion.....

If you do a lot you may want to start from scratch with 6061-T6 sheet.
It machines much better. Of course, they'd have to be painted.
Randy