Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Vaughn Simon Vaughn Simon is offline

Default OT Metal replacement roofing?

"Rex" wrote in message
OK, I need to re-roof my home. North Texas, DFW area.

I live in S. Florida, where we have had several hurricanes lately, so there
are lots of new roofs in my neighborhood. While once there we had no metal
roofs at all, now they are getting to be common. Metal roofs are getting a very
good reputation here for standing up to hurricane force winds with no damage.

After Wilma, I noticed several roofs in my neighborhood that seemed to have
been homeowner installed, so the job must be something less than impossible.
Just be sure to read the manufacturer's installation instructions and follow
them with religious fervor.

Vaughn