Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] alvinamorey@notmail.com is offline

Default Where can I get parts for 12V battery charger

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 05:47:04 -0400, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

wrote in message
still use Win98 and have no intention to upgrade, and I dont even like
the picture on a HDTV.

And as I said, I like the
picture on a standard tv much better than HDTV.

Sorry to hear of your failing eye sight. Do the doctors give you any hope?

It has nothing to do with my eyes. I might get a little "snow" on my
analog tv, but snow is far less irritating than all those huge
blotches and distortions on a HDTV when the signal is not 100%. Since
I live in a rural area, and am many miles from the tv station,
everyone around here has these poor pictures. Even on a DVD movie the
picture is artificial looking. I just dont like HDTV. But what the
heck. The government takes most of our money, they may as well take
away our tvs too.