Posted to misc.consumers.house,sci.electronics.repair
Bill[_9_] Bill[_9_] is offline

Default All new models of Mitsubishi air conditioners

A few years ago I was looking for the "wiz bang" energy saver split systems,
but could not find them for sale in the U.S. I see they now have them! BTW I
was looking for the following energy saving features...

-Inverter-driven DC Compressor operates at high efficiency with outstanding
reliability (Compressor is not just off or on, can run at any speed - sort
of like a light dimmer can control a light.)

-Pulse Amplitude Modulation (PAM) Control aligns electrical input wave to
improve electrical power factor up to 98% (Neat electrical energy saving
trick!)

-17 SEER

These two have the above...
http://www.acsuperstore.com/store/17...ni_Splits.html

wrote in message
For the ultimate in clean air conditioning, Mitsubishi Electric has
created the deluxe inverter split system. These models feature the
unique moving i-See Sensor, one of the most advanced temperature
sensors on the market...

http://mitsubishiaircon.blogspot.com/