Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Experience with bifold pocket doors?

"Mike O." wrote in message
The only thing I can think of (at the moment) is that if
the folding pair are the same size the door toward the center would
rest (when folded) over the euro style hinge. Depending on the
hinge, this may not allow the doors to lay flat against each other.

I didn't think of that, but you're right it depends on the hinge. I could
hollow out a little bit of the inside of the center door to accommodate a
euro style hinge, at least a good part of it that rests over the 35mm cup.
I'm more concerned with the strength of the pocket door hardware and how it
functions with the addition of a second door.