Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Faux "news"

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned
Gunner Asch wrote on Sun, 28 Oct 2007
10:18:29 -0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On 28 Oct 2007 14:00:42 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 07:40:35 -0500, Wes wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

Don't you remember? They rigged those pickup trucks to blow up on their
show 20/20. Oh wait, that was NBC.

I'm still trying to figure out what Fox supposedly did and if it is the Fox
mothership or an affiliate.

You don't understand, Wes. We're supposed to just blindly accept that
Fox has done (insert vague hand-waving here) something wrong, without
being pesky and asking for details. Their next move is, I believe, to
call one or both of us a "neocon".

LOL...indeed....

What makes me laugh the most is recollection of a joke from my
Yout'.

Sweet young thing comes home and tells her roomie "I think I want to
go to the Gran Prix in France!"
Her roomie says "Oh dear, I think you are in for a big
disappointment. For starters, that is not how it is pronounced."

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
When I was a boy, we had Outcome Based Education, too.