Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John John is offline

Default Foubd a huge cart on garbage today

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Christopher Tidy" wrote in message
s.com...
Nice find. Looks like you're becoming like me. I can't resist picking
up trash if it looks useful or saleable, or even just interesting.
When I lived in a big town, I thought I could actually make a living
from it if I chose to.

Just a week or two ago I found some 1930s electric fire bells. Brass
and red painted cast iron. Look almost like new. I might turn one into
an alarm clock, as I suck at getting up. I'll post some pictures if
people want to see.

Have you seen that alarm clock that starts ringing and then jumps off the
nightstand and starts rolling around randomly on the floor? My wife almost
bought one for me last Christmas, but I threatened to shoot it with a
shotgun if it ever went off.

--
Ed Huntress

They would make a nice Christmas present to my employees.

John