Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default Brought the wrong stone

"Noozer" wrote in message
news:g0aVi.157683$1y4.60846@pd7urf2no...
I am just wondering how others would deal with this matter.

Send them a registered letter stating that you have still not recieved the
3" that you ordered and that the driver insisted on dumping the gravel
against your wishes. Then tell them exactly what you expect them to do
"waive the bill","Come get your gravel", "Deliver the 3 inch", "cut the
bill in half", etc..

At that point you have legally made them aware of the issue and it's up to
them to make the next move.

All these don't pay comments are good for venting.

Unless there is more than one rock company in the area, I would temper what
I did with some common sense. Cause if you **** them off they won't come
back to your place at all.

That said, full payment for the proper load and enough to cover the haul fee
for the wrong one is about all I think they should expect.