Posted to az.politics,az.general,alt.california,alt.home.repair
Unplonkable! Unplonkable! is offline

Default McCain Alert

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:59:23 -0500, "HeyBub"
mumbled:

wrote:

I used to have a high opinion of McCain on account of his service and
POW history, etc, etc. But that was before I learned more about
this scumbag. Just like his old man (learn about his role in
the notorious, but little publicized, Israeli attack on the USS
Liberty, in 1967), he is a traitor and a puppet for the Zionists
and he jumps whenever he even thinks they're gonna say 'frog.'

We can't afford to insult the Israelis.

The IDF (Israeli Defense Force) can field 18 divisions of infantry and
armor. That's 50% bigger than the authorized strength of the US military (10
Army and 2 Marine divisions). The IDF has almost 700 first-strike aircraft,
30% more than the US Air Force (add in the US Navy and the US has more).

The IDF can put 640,000 soldiers deployed in combat on three fronts within
72 hours, with the first quarter million coming on line in one day.

Bush is off the dial when it comes to worst disappointment in U.S.
Presidential history.

Hmmm.

Job creation continues, with 110,000 last month, which is the longest
continuous record of job expansion in our nation's history.

Inflation is below 2%

Productivity is at an average of 2.5%, which is more than the '70s, '80s, or
'90s.

Wages have grown an average of 12% since Bush took office.

Tax revenues are up 37% since the Bush tax cuts took effect.

The current deficit is about 1.5% of the budget. That's lower than the '70s,
'80s, and most of the '90s.

49 straight months of job growth and six years of uninterrupted GDP growth.

But most importantly, Bush has lead the killing of as much as a hundred
thousand goblins. He's single-handedly turned both Louisiana and Iraq into
Republican strongholds.

Good job, I'd say.

Rock on!