Posted to az.politics,az.general,alt.california,alt.home.repair
[email protected] floresrikitic@hotmail.com is offline

Default McCain Alert

On Oct 27, 1:42 am, never@million wrote:
On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:41:07 -0700, larry moe 'n curly

wrote:
I don't like John McCain, even though he's one of my senators, and I'm
not a Republican, but don't call him a traitor because he's the
farthest thing from one. He volunteered for Vietnam combat duty,
endured more time in solitary confinement in North Vietnam than any
other American POW did -- all while his arm bones remained broken,
including one that stuck through his skin. And because his father was
a big admiral at the time, the Communists tried to use him for
propaganda purposes and allowed him to leave unconditionally. His
response to that offer was that he'd be willing to leave only after
all his fellow POWs were freed first.

IOW John McCain wasn't a coward like George W. Bush or a traitor.
McCain is an American hero.

Good post.

I used to have a high opinion of McCain on account of his service and
POW history, etc, etc. But that was before I learned more about
this scumbag. Just like his old man (learn about his role in
the notorious, but little publicized, Israeli attack on the USS
Liberty, in 1967), he is a traitor and a puppet for the Zionists
and he jumps whenever he even thinks they're gonna say 'frog.'

Bush is off the dial when it comes to worst disappointment in U.S.
Presidential history.