Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus32225 Ignoramus32225 is offline

Default Foubd a huge cart on garbage today

On 2007-10-29, Christopher Tidy wrote:
Nice find. Looks like you're becoming like me. I can't resist picking
up trash if it looks useful or saleable, or even just interesting.

Thanks. Yep.

By the way, the cart on pictures looks smaller than it really is.

When I lived in a big town, I thought I could actually make a living
from it if I chose to.

I doubt I could, but I am still a sucker for interesting trash. Once I
picked a boat from my neighbors' trash (about 9 ft long). It was made
of plastic and I fixed it up with a glue gun. It was filled with foam
anyway, so the crack was not an immediate safety issue.

Just a week or two ago I found some 1930s electric fire bells. Brass
and red painted cast iron. Look almost like new. I might turn one into
an alarm clock, as I suck at getting up. I'll post some pictures if
people want to see.

Count me as one of them!