Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Foubd a huge cart on garbage today

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:48:23 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"SteveB" quickly quoth:

"Ignoramus32225" wrote in message
m...
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Huge-Cart-On-Casters/

This cart is all welded and is about 6-7 ft long. It is Very large
(compare with the hand truck on one picture).

The reason why they junked it is that one wheel was stuck on its hub,
which I fixed by taking it out and doing the usual thing (oiling,
frreeing up, then applying marine grease with a grease gun, etc). It
spins free now.

The kind of stuff that I could do with it is put a lathe on it or
whatever of that size, like a big 8 cylinder inline diesel. It can
probably carry 4k lbs easily.

It looks like a stainless steel food service cart. Is it?

Yeah, stainless. The rust gave it away, Steve.
Looks nice, zerks and all.
Knowledge and timber shouldn't be much used till they are seasoned.
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes