Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Faux "news"

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:23:10 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 16:39:30 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:
snip

Oh, God. That cabin by a trout stream with no telephone or TV is
sounding
better all the time.

Thanks, George. I didn't realize there was that much to it.

--
Ed Huntress

Off shore, Ed.
I just hope to make it before all hell breaks loose.
IE - the 2008 elections...

I'm not ready for that. A little isolation would help. Maybe an extended
trip to the desert or the subarctic. I like the subarctic.

There are only 4 things which are certain in this world: Death, Taxes,
excessive Christmas Music, and out-of-control Election Rhetoric.

I like the isolation of Grants Pass (I'm halfway between cities of 30k
and 2k populations) and no TV, but the barkers next door just have to
stop for me to be happy.

All I want for Christmas is an Ultrasonic Screamer to fight back.

A cougar released on their property might do it.

Sheeeit! I'd love to film THAT one! Bwahahahahaha...

--
We have to fight them daily, like fleas, those many small
worries about the morrow, for they sap our energies.