Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Jim Hall[_2_] Jim Hall[_2_] is offline

Default Bubinga end table - a little clearer pictures

Ha, that's a maple tree..! I know.. never convince you of that.. The
drawer pull is ebony.. Nice thing about making your own is you can turn it
on the lathe to the size and shape that looks best to you rather than being
stuck with a store bought fixed size knob..
"Leon" wrote in message
et...

"Jim Hall" wrote in message
Sending a little clearer pictures for anyone interested.. Previous were
pretty bad.. Hope that's ok with everyone..

Looks great Jim. I like the black knob. Is that wood too? BTY the green
marijuana plants in the back ground of the second picture make the color
of the table really stand out. ;~) LOL