Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default Where can I get parts for 12V battery charger

Nate Nagel wrote:

I have had no luck finding anything useful at Radio Shack in the past
few years. The local store employees for the most part give you blank
looks when you look for basic stuff like resistors and diodes. (have
needed same on short notice before for work.) Anymore I go to a local
place called Arcade Electronics first, but that probably doesn't help
the OP.

nate

Most of the Radioshack stores around here closed last year but that
didn't matter because they had very little stock and as you said no one
knew what you were talking about.

We used to have two great industrial supply houses in the area but they
are gone because there is no industry here anymore.