Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000,sci.electronics.repair

Default Gateway 2000 GP5-200 Overheating Fix

Jamie t hath wroth:

Arfa Daily wrote:
Boy ! And I thought my workshop was bad ...
Arfa

I've seen worse. The breaking point was reached when a rather rotund
customer literally could not enter the office due to the "canyon"
created by all the piles of dead computahs. I also found myself using
workbench space for storage and not being able to find things. When I
converted the office desk into a work area, and found that I couldn't
properly deal with the billing, it was time for a purge. I've been in
the same office since about 1990, so I guess one purge every 17 years
isn't too bad.

AH, that guys looks like he really works in there

Work? Yeah, I do that but mostly I needed the space so that I could
sleep on the floor. Maybe I'll drag in a bicycle and rollers so I can
get some exercise while waiting for Windoze to boot.

The real me:
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/pics/jef...effl-wolf.html
About 4MB. Give it time to load.

http://www.LearnByDestroying.com/panorama/jeffl.htm
Move mouse around image after it's done loading.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D