Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Faux "news"

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
ups.com...

snip

You are right Ed....a real patriot would have volunteered for
Vietnam...which neither Cheney nor Bush did.

I'm going to take exception to the first part of that statement. I'd say
that anyone who swallowed LBJ's bull**** would have volunteered for Vietnam.
Many of them were real patriots. Many other real patriots believed that the
thing to do was to get the jerks out of government and to stop fighting wars
based on trumped-up evidence and misguided political ideologies. In Vietnam
the big trump-up was the Tonkin Gulf Affair. In Iraq, it was WMDs.

As for Cheney, there are a lot of people who wish they knew that hemorrhoids
could get you a deferment.

--
Ed Huntress