Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Another Stupid Question - Peeking Under Laminate Flooring

On 2007-10-28 14:22:40 +0000, Maria said:

I've nver had anything to do with laminate flooring - I don't actually
like it but can't afford to replace it at the moment.
So, in the entrance hall, how can I peek underneath to see what's
there? It's possible that there are some Victorian Mosaic tiles as
there are in the porch, but I can't tell. How can I remove a piece of
floor to take a sneaky peek? ! It's just the glueless interlocking
type I believe with joiing strips between the two ajoining rooms.

Just rip it all up. Whatever is there will look better.