Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default Sunsetter Awning -- Lowes

that link is about as good as it gets.did you really look it over.did you
look at the included video?I think if you need more info -make the phone
call.

"DonC" wrote in message

"willshak" wrote in message
on 10/27/2007 5:59 PM DonC said the following:
"joe" wrote in message

The install is the same for all sizes.Mounting the brackets will be the
same.You must be sure to have 3/4 helpers when your ready to mount it
the brackets.This takes no time at all if you took the time to mount
the
brackets perfectly in line.All this is on their web site.

I couldn't find any installation info on their web site. I must be
looking at the wrong place.
http://www.sunsetter.com/simple_installation.asp Doesn't give any
details at all.

All it says is: "All you need is a few simple tools and you can have
your
SunSetter up and working in just a morning."

Can you give me a better link?

There is a link for a free DVD and a $201 savings.

I ordered that one a couple days ago. The $201 savings and free cover are
automatic through Dec 3, 2007. Guess I'll just have to wait. It sure would
be nice to get some engineering data, fabricate samples, etc. before
making
a decision on a $2000 purchase though.

Thanks.