Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Elson Jon Elson is offline

Default Very funny story (bought back a Siemens VFD I sold a year ago)

Ignoramus7291 wrote:
Very funny story.

Around last fall to January, I sold several Siemens VFDs.

For my Quincy I got at auction, I needed a drive, so a week ago I
purchased a Siemens drive that was rated at 25 HP. The price was $469.

When I received it today, I got a feeling that I saw it before. So I
dug my old records, and found an auction for the 25 HP drive, and
opened pictures.

To my huge surprise, the drive I bought, was oe of the drives that I
sold (looking at identifying tags). Not a similar one, but the same
physical drive. So I got my old drive, back.

Very funny! So, did you pay more for it than you sold it for,
or less? That's the "rest of the story" we need to know!

I think there are a LOT of sophisticated items like that that
just float around on eBay, over and over.

Jon