Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Faux "news"

On Oct 27, 4:37 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"William Wixon" wrote in message

so, how is "frontline" on pbs generally regarded? i watched a program
about two nights ago on iran and it was absolutely facinating.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...down/(watcheda program a
couple days ago on iran/iraq and that was facinating too) (and i saw a
program a couple months ago about enron that was incredible) i'd imagine
people would say "frontline" has a left leaning bias.

There are people who would say that C-Span has a left-leaning bias. g

Frontline is a top-notch show. "Cheney's Law," a one-hour program that's
been running frequently over the past couple of weeks, was excellent.
Because Frontline focuses on big issues and big institutions, such as
government, its perceived "bias" depends a lot on who's in power. But it
often examines issues from the standpoint of someone doing something wrong
to someone else, so it's at least anti-institutional, which probably is
perceived as anti-establishment.

They archive their shows online and you can watch them there, for free:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/

--
Ed Huntress

I did not realize that the show were available on line...THANK YOU for
that info.

That is reason enough to get high speed internet...when I can.

TMT

TMT