Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Sunsetter Awning -- Lowes

on 10/27/2007 5:59 PM DonC said the following:
"joe" wrote in message

The install is the same for all sizes.Mounting the brackets will be the
same.You must be sure to have 3/4 helpers when your ready to mount it to
the brackets.This takes no time at all if you took the time to mount the
brackets perfectly in line.All this is on their web site.

I couldn't find any installation info on their web site. I must be looking
at the wrong place.
http://www.sunsetter.com/simple_installation.asp Doesn't give any details
at all.

All it says is: "All you need is a few simple tools and you can have your
SunSetter up and working in just a morning."

Can you give me a better link?

There is a link for a free DVD and a $201 savings.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY