Posted to az.politics,az.general,alt.california,atl.general,alt.home.repair

Default McCain Alert

On Oct 27, 4:01?pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:
McCain is on the same page with Hillary Clinton, Edwards and every
other Republican candidate except Ron Paul.
The Lieberman wing of the Democratic party is as big a bunch of war
hawks as the republicans. That is most of the North East and left
coast delegation. They like to bitch about the way Bush is running the
war but they still want the war.
If you want out, you need to vote for Obama or Ron Paul.

Makes sense, but why would anybody want out?

the war is lost despite the improved conditions today.

we cant remain forever costs will bankrupt us, and our presence
prevents a political solution.

I think O Bama should come out promising to withdraw all troops within
90 days of being sworn in as president.

this would get him tons of votes and put the heat on the seats of
iraquis to settle the mess we created.