Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Faux "news"

On Oct 27, 3:37 pm, "William Wixon" wrote:
so, how is "frontline" on pbs generally regarded? i watched a program about
two nights ago on iran and it was absolutely facinating.http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...down/(watcheda program a couple
days ago on iran/iraq and that was facinating too) (and i saw a program a
couple months ago about enron that was incredible) i'd imagine people would
say "frontline" has a left leaning bias.

b.w.

Frontline is considered to be one of the best investigative show on
today.

While I do not automatically believe anything I hear or see if
Frontline says it, I give it a strong bias towards believeable.

It is what network news used to be.

It is informative...not entertaining.

On a network where ratings = advertising rates are king, it would not
stand a snowball's chance in hell of lasting long.

In regards to the Bush administration, it is one of the biggest
reasons that they are trying to axe PBS funding.

Their research has been used by several organizations as the basis to
challenge the White House.

TMT