Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Secret door in place and dressed.

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 23:07:36 GMT, Mekon wrote:

The play opens tonight - It is Agatha Christie's Spider's Web.
Set in 1954 England, with decoration a decade or so earlier.

Cast and crew are happy with the working of it, and soon we'll see if
the audience approves.

Pics in reply to this.

Mekon

Wonderful illusion, as usual.. great work!

Our production closes tonight and maybe for good...
Just not enough interest here to support a theater, I guess... Only 60 people
for 2 shows last weekend and 7 lonely folks last night...
If we have a decent turnout tonight it might cover expenses..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing