Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default CA. Fires - What's wrong with the inspectors?

On Oct 26, 5:29 am, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,

"HeyBub" wrote:

Swimming pool, generator, pump?

With a fire that is not all that contained by multiple 1500 gpm
pumpers using tanker shuttles? Good luck.

Don't worry about that. Cigarette smokers are some of the most responsible
people on the planet. Be worried about arson.

But it only takes one. The big three in wildfires last time I looked
around were lightening, cigs, and arsons.

Right. Anecdotal but I have seen personally two fires started by
cigs. One I came on just as it was getting started in the barrow
ditch about 6 miles from the house. I had nothing to fight it with so
beat feet to a phone. The other was right on my property edge. I
wasn't aware of it until I saw all the flashing lights and trucks
chasing it up my fence row.

Fires started by cigs are common and smokers are _not_ "some of the
most responsible people....".

Harry K