Posted to az.politics,az.general,alt.california,atl.general,alt.home.repair
larry moe 'n curly larry moe 'n curly is offline

Default McCain Alert

greg3347 wrote:

Senator John McCain is the treasonous ******* who co-sponsored the
disasterous "Immigration Reform Act" along with Ted Kennedy. If he
shows any potential for gaining the GOP nomination he will be
"swiftboated" by those fellow prisoners that did not
enjoy his special privledges.

I don't like John McCain, even though he's one of my senators, and I'm
not a Republican, but don't call him a traitor because he's the
farthest thing from one. He volunteered for Vietnam combat duty,
endured more time in solitary confinement in North Vietnam than any
other American POW did -- all while his arm bones remained broken,
including one that stuck through his skin. And because his father was
a big admiral at the time, the Communists tried to use him for
propaganda purposes and allowed him to leave unconditionally. His
response to that offer was that he'd be willing to leave only after
all his fellow POWs were freed first.

IOW John McCain wasn't a coward like George W. Bush or a traitor.
McCain is an American hero.